I made twenty-one pincushions, out of two paired fabrics (you can flip ‘em over and use either side). Every one has custom-drawn pins, a unique set of buttons (usually not matching) and their own thread scheme. It was a lot of work but a lot of fun.
“S” “E” “W”. Skulls and velveteen.
Lots of stars. This fabric from Britta’s shop.
Getting to use the mermaid fabric Emily gave me. Yay!
I didn’t burn myself nor the shrinky-dinks, but you may be pleased to know I stabbed myself SO MANY TIMES handsewing on firm pincushions. I am hoping to be in the Fiber Fest again this year (although they haven’t returned my call, yikes) and making up some inventory.