I was recently gifted (under somewhat odd circumstances) a gift card for $25 at our has-everything local store. This gave me permission to stock up on that stuff I “need” (rather than project materials). So here’s my haul:
* 1 pack Schmetz universal needles
* 1 packSchmetz denim / jeans needles
* 6 class 66 bobbins (tired of winding contrasting thread on half-bobbins)
* Olfa 45 mm rotary blade (i want to marry my rotary cutting stuff)
* Nonce dark fabric marking pencil (anyone knowing the best marking methods out there – let me know!)
* Dritz seam-ripper (goodbye to my faithful “Brownie”)
This leaves $3.73 which should be enough for a zipper (super-secret gift for Kelly). Desired next purchase, to the tune of $15 or so: cork board to hang in my sewing room.