1. The stitch-it kit ($23) and four-pack discount ($10) — I’d have to pick from my favorites of veggies, pirates ahoy, tattoo, western, kit(s)c(h)en, under-the-sea, and chinatown patterns –from Sublime Stitching.com.
3. A steady line on the Valhalla Coffee ($13/lb) my girlfriend Kelly brought me (the lucky minx lives within reasonable driving distance). Let me tell you, the only thing cooler than great coffee is great coffee with a really rad hand-drawn viking on the label:
4. Sushi at BISH ($20).
5. The Life Aquatic: Studio Sessions featuring Seu Jorge (iTunes exclusive) ($10).
5. My Stich-N-Bitch book back from Rachel (free).
6. My last cigarette which was stolen yesterday – you know who you are – (priceless).