1. Saturday morning – afternoon: Half-day babysitting friends’ child.
2. Saturday night: Housewarming party and potluck.
3. Sunday morning – afternoon: Amazing Blessingway for sweet friend.
4. Sunday afternoon, evening, and arrival home at 1 AM: Birthday party in Seattle.
5. Monday morning: playdate with friends at H.J. Carroll Park.
6. Monday evening: plan dinner and ready on stove; ditch family for deep-water aerobics with two girlfriends.
7. All day in between Saturday, Sunday, and Monday: Kelly’s little personal sweatshop o’ sewing.
If I was at the top of my game, I’d write very witty and urbane comments about all that shit. But I’m not, so I won’t.